Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

T4W1 Writing


My class is writing a letter to somewhere we went in the holidays.  

Hoyts Westfield
Rotherham St,
Riccarton, Christchurch 8041

16 October 2018

Dear Hoyts,

I enjoyed going to your cinema during the holiday.   I am glad that I chose to watch my favorite movie at your cinema.   I was sitting at the front with my cousin. The movie’s name was ‘Small Foot’.  The seat was very comfortable and I had a good spot in the middle, The snacks were excellent and me and my cousin ran to look for his brother's dad.  You have a good service at the movies because at the counter you helped my cousin to swipe the card when he was buying the coke.

Please, can you to have a small break in the middle of the movie because it was such a long time to sit and watch. I just need to stretch my legs and go to the loo! I would like it if you can make the chairs lean back.

From Kane Upston

4 comments:

  1. hi my name is phoenix and you have done lots of work next time get more detail posted by phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kane, its Ian from Rimu.

    You did a great blog post.
    I love how you wrote your letter.
    I loved your sense of humor also. this reminds me when I write camp letters to people. Did you enjoy writing this? maybe next time you could re read your punctuation. Other than that you did awesome.

    I hope to see more of your work soon.
    Kind regards Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kane, THis is Sam From Yaldhurst Model School,

    It's good to hear that you had
    a good time watching small foot,
    and you did a great job remembering
    to put the word " Dear " at the start.

    Other than that, excellent blog post!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love alll this informaion Kane. next time use 2 more full stops in your story/letter. were did you get all this informaion from?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post