Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Swimming with swim safety

For the last two weeks we have had swim safety instructors come to our school pool to teach us about how to go under the boat if there was a hail storm or a cloudy night or it was so cold or for a bed, or if there was a big wave. The thing I will remember the most about this year swim safety is  how to stay warm so you don't stay cold and so you can stick with each other . 

 That is me on the left jumping in the pool.


Do you like swimming? I do. 

Do you like the deep end or the shallow end? I like the deep end. 

Do you have a school pool? I do.

👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post