Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

see you lata

hi blog this is going to be my last post   im going to croorwood its going to be really fun  new school i have never been to a different school  but this one all of my friends are really cool we most le play soccer at play i'm nole the bad one some time   but its fun to play with Zach Sahil Connor  we play a lot of soccer and we play some times in playground and we walk around some times then we get bored the we play soccer some times  but inside the work is kinder fun not boring    we are doing end of y work book  its fun 
and we had to went to camp have you had a fun year   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post