Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp Series Post - 1. Camp memories

Hi Bloggers,

I went to WaipAra camp last week. One of my memories was tree climbing.  I went to the middle of the tree, to the duck. Getting down was the hard part because on the way down I felt like I was going to fall. 

I went 3rd in my group and it was good because it wasn't scary after seeing other people do it. I felt more confident. 

Here are some photos.



This is me and Zach  doing Orienteering

I would recommend other people do this activity too because it is fun an you might not get to do it ever again.  

Have you ever been here before?

Have you been on a school camp?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kane ,

    My name is Leroy im a year 8 student at Panmure Bridge School working in Learning Space Two.

    Your blog post has convinced me to want to go to WaipAra. Your blurb has told me what you did and the photos showed me that you have had lots of fun. I have not been to WaipAra before but I went to our school camp in march just before easter weekend. What was your favourite thing at camp? What did you enjoy most about camp? Keep up the good work Kane.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post