Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

winter sport

hello blogger  we are going on Friday  I and my tame play socket  and all of my ofer friends play soccer 
i played  soccer    last year  and  I had bad soccer boots we vs Hornby Primary School and it was some one from   
our old school and it was like he dint  no who I was and just keep playing I playing to     day  and it is ok if we don't win because it is not all about wing  and it is are first game so I am happy I got new boots and the are way better but  when I run it huts my feet and the ofer team push and suv even if they don't the ball they will do it for the mta   
have you ever played soccer?



do you know my team?



5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Seth from Grey Main School. It's cool how you like soccer but i think league and rugby is better then soccer but its cool how you like soccer. Keep it up and keep playing soccer.
    From Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Kane My name is Olivia from Belfast School,
    I really enjoyed the way you asked a question about if we know your team or not and I do not.
    Did you think about making sure your writing makes sense before you publish it.
    Maybe next time you could check your Capital Letters and make sure you have them in the correct places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Kane,
    I like your story about winter sport. It is cool how you added a picture.
    This reminded me of when I do winter sport.
    Maybe next time you could check your writing, to make sure it makes sense.
    Kind Regards
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Kane,
    My name is Anna-lee and i am a year 7 at belfast school
    I like your story about winter sport
    This reminded me of when i did winter sport last year
    Maybe next time you could check your writing to make sure it makes sense
    But other than that blog you later
    -Anna-lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kane, it is Jon here from Grey Main School. I like to play rugby in the winter. Have you ever played rugby or just soccer?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post